• Monday, 17 June 2024

Mickoski: Let's fight for change, struggle against ruling chaos

Mickoski: Let's fight for change, struggle against ruling chaos

Skopje, 19 April 2024 (MIA) — At a Kriva Palanka election campaign rally, VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski said the state was in chaos, with institutions paralyzed, apathy and disappointment everywhere. "Nothing works. Macedonia has been taken from the hands of the citizens," he said, adding that the upcoming elections were "the last chance for salvation."

 

Mickoski said the people did not have control over their own country because a hundred people from DUI governed the entire country.

 

DUI and SDSM, he said, were now devising a conspiracy against the state through doling out positions and government posts.

 

He claimed that DUI and their coalition partners wanted to get 70 percent of ministries, companies, institutions, leaving 30 percent for SDSM.

 

Mickoski urged undecided citizens to vote because, he said, not voting was a reward for bad politicians.

 

He also invited the Macedonian opposition to join VMRO-DPMNE in a coalition against "the ruins and the chaos created by this government."

 

"Any difference we have with any opposition party, be it Levica or ZNAM, is smaller than the great and common task before us, which is Macedonia and our struggle to say that there is hope and that there is a future," Mickoski said. mr/