- Thursday, April 12, 2018 5:15 PM
Skopje, 12 April 2018 (MIA) - Serbia should remove barriers in the trade of rice, cured meat and dairy products from Macedonia, which in return will temporarily bring back the old rulebook on flour labels, but including the option of controlling imported flour by inspectors from the Food and Veterinary Agency, agreed Vice Premier for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Serbian Vice PM and Minister of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications Rasim Ljajic in Belgrade on Thursday.
Interlocutors harmonized the solutions on open issues in the bilateral trade exchange, Angjusev's Office said in a press release.
Angjusev and Ljajic agreed that countries' government will invest efforts for signing and ratifying cooperation memorandums in the fields of food safety and veterinary and phyto-sanitary cooperation by June 30.
In addition, they agreed that both governments undertake all measures required for trade facilitation and removal of non-customs barriers in bilateral commerce. ik/17:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:39 PM | Albania’s opposition boycotts resolution supporting EU talks
Albania’s opposition on Thursday boycotted a resolution expressing support for the launch of negotia...
- 5:56 PM | Trump cancels Kim summit amid North Korea 'hostility'
US President Donald Trump has cancelled a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, saying the wo...
- 5:45 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian PMs in Rome: Ss. Cyril and Methodius’ mission promotes dialogue and mutual understanding
Macedonian and Bulgarian delegations, led by Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Boyko Borissov respectiv...
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...
- 3:30 PM | Greek media on new name talks round in New York
Greek media are reporting extensively Thursday about the fresh round of Athens-Skopje name talks in ...