- Thursday, December 07, 2017 8:50 AM
Skopje, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - Final conference of EU-funded project "Programme for (Self) Employment of Single Mothers", implemented in Skopje, Bitola and Stip over the past year, will be held on Thursday.
The programme, implemented by the Business Confederation of Macedonia, Association of Business Women, and Institute for Management Support, was intended for preparation and enhancement of competence of women-single mothers on the labor market.
Training on development of business skills and vocational training were held over the course of the project. ik/08:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:21 PM | EU, IMF mull Greek debt relief; no talks on bailout extension
The euro zone and International Monetary Fund are discussing options for future debt relief for Gree...
- 4:47 PM | Hoxha: Cultural and Information Center of Macedonia to open in Tirana
At its 64. session, the Macedonian government adopted a decision to sign a contract with the Council...
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...