- Friday, June 22, 2018 9:34 PM
Skopje, 22 June 2018 (MIA) - A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament building late on Friday.
Protest organizers reiterated that the agreement is harmful, violates the Constitution and Macedonia's state interests. They called for the agreement's rejection and boycott to the announced referendum.
Another protest will be held in front of the Parliament on Saturday, organized by group "Youth for Macedonia". ik/21:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:20 PM | Zaev-Pence: Prespa Agreement secures Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Thursday in Washington with United States Vice President Mike Pence, w...
- 9:57 PM | DM Sekerinska: Citizens offered opportunity to realize wish for becoming part of EU, NATO
There is no doubt that citizens of Macedonia wish for their country to join the European Union and N...
- 8:45 PM | Germany, France help Western Balkans get rid of illicit arms
Germany and France have launched a project fighting illicit firearms trafficking in the Western Balk...
- 8:06 PM | Turkey slashes growth goals, warns of high inflation
Turkey slashed its growth projections and ramped up inflation predictions on Thursday, winning prais...
- 7:54 PM | Turkey fines Google over competition infringements
Turkey's Competition Authority has fined US tech giant Google around USD 15 million for violating co...