- Friday, June 22, 2018 9:34 PM
Skopje, 22 June 2018 (MIA) - A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament building late on Friday.
Protest organizers reiterated that the agreement is harmful, violates the Constitution and Macedonia's state interests. They called for the agreement's rejection and boycott to the announced referendum.
Another protest will be held in front of the Parliament on Saturday, organized by group "Youth for Macedonia". ik/21:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:46 PM | White House: Russia call for Ukraine referendum illegitimate
The White House said Friday it "is not considering supporting" a Vladimir Putin-backed call for a re...
- 8:33 PM | 17 dead as tourist boat sinks in US lake
A tourist boat capsized and sank in a sudden storm on a lake in Missouri leaving 17 dead, authoritie...
- 6:53 PM | EC: Kosovo tariffs can affect regional trade
The European Commission has asked the Kosovo government for urgent clarifications after it introduce...
- 6:30 PM | Bulgaria parliament bars government from signing deals on migrant readmissions
Bulgaria's parliament voted on Friday to bar the government from signing bilateral agreements with o...
- 6:15 PM | Russia sends Syrian refugee proposal to U.S. after Trump summit
Russia's Defence Ministry said on Friday it had sent a proposal to Washington to jointly organise th...