- Thursday, April 19, 2018 7:32 PM
Skopje, 19 April 2018 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will pay Friday a return visit to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, upon an invitation of counterpart Jean Asselborn.
Besides meeting with his host, FM Dimitrov will meet Chamber of Deputies President Mars Di Bartolomeo and members of the parliamentary committee on foreign and European affairs, defense, cooperation and migrations.
In addition, Dimitrov will present Macedonia's investment opportunities before local companies at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a press release. ik/19:31
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:39 PM | Albania’s opposition boycotts resolution supporting EU talks
Albania’s opposition on Thursday boycotted a resolution expressing support for the launch of negotia...
- 5:56 PM | Trump cancels Kim summit amid North Korea 'hostility'
US President Donald Trump has cancelled a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, saying the wo...
- 5:45 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian PMs in Rome: Ss. Cyril and Methodius’ mission promotes dialogue and mutual understanding
Macedonian and Bulgarian delegations, led by Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Boyko Borissov respectiv...
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...
- 3:30 PM | Greek media on new name talks round in New York
Greek media are reporting extensively Thursday about the fresh round of Athens-Skopje name talks in ...