- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 5:46 PM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - SDSM leader Zoran Zaev and Germany's Ambassador to Macedonia Christine Althauser discussed Wednesday on the need for democratic processes in the country to resume and a new, reform-oriented government to be formed, the party said in a press release.
'A majority of the citizens of Macedonia voiced support for a democratic country against a regime...Citizens have voted for changes and now they expect better life and prosperous country,' Zaev said at the meeting.
Zaev and Althauser also reviewed the reports of the European Commission and Reinhard Priebe, discussing in particular the need of judicial reform and completion of the work of the Special Prosecutor's Office in favor of restoring the rule of law in the country, the press release reads. lk/17:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:56 PM | Macedonia getting closer to solving name row: Zaev tells AFP
Macedonia has never been closer to solving its 25-year name row with Greece, but even if it fails Sk...
- 4:43 PM | After its successful premiere, Year of the Monkey to play in Cineplexx theaters
Year of the Monkey, the new Macedonian feature film written and directed by Vladimir Blaževski and p...
- 3:57 PM | Minister: Macedonia used to have excellent immunization, but not anymore
At an event promoting World Immunization in the City Park on Saturday, Health Minister Venko Filipce...
- 3:52 PM | Gov't provides funds for sewer and water supply systems across Macedonia
Nearly EUR 17 million will be invested in the construction of sewer and water supply systems across ...
- 3:02 PM | PM Zaev: I'll appear as witness in 'Monster' trial if asked
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday that he would appear as a witness in the 'Monster' trial if ...