- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:08 PM
Belgrade, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Serbian War Crimes Prosecution has decided to expand the indictment against former KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) leader Ramush Haradinaj.
The decision was made because the Prosecution has new evidence, N1 broadcaster has reported.
The evidence concerns Haradninaj's responsibility for war crimes committed in Kosovo that were not previously considered by the Hague Tribunal, and represent an addition to the evidence already submitted to France.
Serbia is seeking Haradinaj's extradition from France, where he was arrested last week.
The new evidence will be sent to the French court dealing with the case as soon as it has been translated into French - which is expected to happen before the end of this week. ik/13:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:56 PM | Macedonia getting closer to solving name row: Zaev tells AFP
Macedonia has never been closer to solving its 25-year name row with Greece, but even if it fails Sk...
- 4:43 PM | After its successful premiere, Year of the Monkey to play in Cineplexx theaters
Year of the Monkey, the new Macedonian feature film written and directed by Vladimir Blaževski and p...
- 3:57 PM | Minister: Macedonia used to have excellent immunization, but not anymore
At an event promoting World Immunization in the City Park on Saturday, Health Minister Venko Filipce...
- 3:52 PM | Gov't provides funds for sewer and water supply systems across Macedonia
Nearly EUR 17 million will be invested in the construction of sewer and water supply systems across ...
- 3:02 PM | PM Zaev: I'll appear as witness in 'Monster' trial if asked
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday that he would appear as a witness in the 'Monster' trial if ...