- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:00 AM
Debar, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.cc/09:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:56 PM | Macedonia getting closer to solving name row: Zaev tells AFP
Macedonia has never been closer to solving its 25-year name row with Greece, but even if it fails Sk...
- 4:43 PM | After its successful premiere, Year of the Monkey to play in Cineplexx theaters
Year of the Monkey, the new Macedonian feature film written and directed by Vladimir Blaževski and p...
- 3:57 PM | Minister: Macedonia used to have excellent immunization, but not anymore
At an event promoting World Immunization in the City Park on Saturday, Health Minister Venko Filipce...
- 3:52 PM | Gov't provides funds for sewer and water supply systems across Macedonia
Nearly EUR 17 million will be invested in the construction of sewer and water supply systems across ...
- 3:02 PM | PM Zaev: I'll appear as witness in 'Monster' trial if asked
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday that he would appear as a witness in the 'Monster' trial if ...