- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:42 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Liberation of Skopje film directed by Rade and Danilo Sherbedzija was screened at the 28th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) within Award Buzz Fest Foreign Language Film section, Partysans Production said in a press release.
The film was screened on Jan.9 and the second screened and the second projection is to be held Wedesnday (Jan. 11) in Regal cinema. Following the first screening, the film received excellent reception from critics and audience had the opportunity to ask questions to director Danilo Sherbedzija, press release reads.
The Liberation of Skopje is a Macedonian-Croatian-Finnish co-production and cast includes David Todosovski, Silvija Stojanovska, Rade Sherbedzija, Lucija Sherbedzija and Nebojsa Glogovac. sk/09:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...