- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:44 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - Voting is now open for the European Business Awards, in which five Macedonian companies are competing in the national and European wide level, against companies from 33 other countries.
Bransys, Digital Center, P.I.C., Rade Koncar and Veze Sharri have prepared videos presenting their business models, products and services available here - http://www.businessawardseurope.com/vote/category-new/former-yugoslav-republic-of-macedonia.
More than 350 companies from across Europe are in competition and votes will be tallied for seven weeks. National champions will be announced on March 6th, and the European champion will be announced on April 27th.cc/09:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...
- 3:30 PM | Greek media on new name talks round in New York
Greek media are reporting extensively Thursday about the fresh round of Athens-Skopje name talks in ...
- 2:58 PM | North Korea nuclear test tunnels at Punggye-ri destroyed
North Korea followed through on a pledge to blow up tunnels at its nuclear test site on Thursday, me...
- 2:51 PM | Migrants block northern Greek highway in 2nd day of protests
Some 250 asylum-seekers have blocked a busy northern Greek highway, in a second day of protests agai...
- 2:18 PM | Zaev-Mickoski TV duel: Citizens expect solution to name issue
There is no alternative for Macedonia but the EU, NATO membership and thus creativity, leadership is...