- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:56 PM | Macedonia getting closer to solving name row: Zaev tells AFP
Macedonia has never been closer to solving its 25-year name row with Greece, but even if it fails Sk...
- 4:43 PM | After its successful premiere, Year of the Monkey to play in Cineplexx theaters
Year of the Monkey, the new Macedonian feature film written and directed by Vladimir Blaževski and p...
- 3:57 PM | Minister: Macedonia used to have excellent immunization, but not anymore
At an event promoting World Immunization in the City Park on Saturday, Health Minister Venko Filipce...
- 3:52 PM | Gov't provides funds for sewer and water supply systems across Macedonia
Nearly EUR 17 million will be invested in the construction of sewer and water supply systems across ...
- 3:02 PM | PM Zaev: I'll appear as witness in 'Monster' trial if asked
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday that he would appear as a witness in the 'Monster' trial if ...