- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
- 9:34 PM | FM Poposki meets UK Minister, Sir Duncan
Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki and UK Minister of State for Europe and the Americas, Sir Alan Dunca...
- 8:08 PM | SDSM's Sekerinska meets UK high official Sir Duncan
Radmila Sekerinska, Vice-President of the Social Democratic Union of Macedonia (SDSM), held talks Th...
- 7:37 PM | IMF participation on Greece contingent on reforms, debt relief -spokesman
The International Monetary Fund will only consider a financial contribution to the bailout programme...
- 7:27 PM | Trump's deportation plan would cost billions
As outlined by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) this week, President Donald Trump’s plan...
- 5:20 PM | Bosnia revives genocide case against Serbia
Bosnia and Herzegovina's legal counsel Sakib Softic on Thursday submitted a request to the Internati...