- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
- 8:36 PM | UN envoy Nimetz to visit Skopje on 1-4 July
The UN special envoy for the talks between Macedonia and Greece on the name issue, Matthew Nimetz, w...
- 7:52 PM | Trump accepts invitation for Bastille Day visit to France
US President Donald Trump has accepted an invitation from his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron to ...
- 7:12 PM | Ahmeti: Majority of our requirements included in government's programme
DUI leader Ali Ahmeti said after Wednesday's meeting with parliamentary parties of ethnic Albanians ...
- 6:50 PM | Future of the EU-27 is priority in Brexit negotiations, Merkel says
Germany and its European Union peers will conduct divorce talks with Britain in a friendly fashion, ...
- 6:47 PM | Security tops agenda as Cyprus peace talks resume
Rival sides in Cyprus' decades-old dispute have exchanged some "creative ideas" on bridging differen...