- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
- 10:18 AM | Establishment of Experts Club within Economic Chamber of Macedonia
Club of Consultants/Experts that will unite experts in different areas including energy, industry an...
- 10:06 AM | Lebanese army will use all means to counter any Israeli aggression: Army chief
Lebanon’s army has warned Israel against staging a new war on the country, vowing that it will use e...
- 9:57 AM | Moscovici: Greece '99 percent' there to get new bailout
EU finance commissioner Pierre Moscovici said Monday that "99 percent" of the third review of the Gr...
- 9:36 AM | Parliament reconvenes, elects Deputy Speakers
Parliament is to reconvene Tuesday after two-week break and is to hold the second continuation of 26...
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...