- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
- 9:35 PM | Serbia's FM: Belgrade wishes for mutually fair relationship with Skopje
Belgrade asks for a mutually fair relationship with Skopje, Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic sa...
- 9:11 PM | Promotion of 20 publications on Macedonia's cultural, natural heritage
Twenty publications, part of the Government's project 'The most important values in the sphere of cu...
- 6:20 PM | Trump becomes 45th US President
Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States Friday during a time-honored inauguratio...
- 6:12 PM | Moscow, Belgrade want to break up Kosovo 'Crimea-style', says Thaci
Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said Friday Moscow and Belgrade might ignite an armed conflict in the ...
- 6:08 PM | VMRO-DPMNE wishes for advancement of Macedonia-US strategic partnership under Trump's Presidency
VMRO-DPMNE extends congratulations to Donald Trump on his inauguration for US President, wishing for...