- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
- 4:56 PM | NATO looks ahead to Montenegro membership
Montenegro's accession to the alliance is complete and the Balkan country will join at Thursday's le...
- 4:43 PM | Macedonia honors St. Cyril in Rome
A service of intercession was held Wednesday on the tomb of St. Cyril at the Basilica of Saint Cleme...
- 3:55 PM | Macedonian and Russian Presidents call for resumption of good economic cooperation
Macedonia holds to its strategic goals, championing friendly relations, cooperation and mutual respe...
- 2:56 PM | Mogherini: Meeting with Western Balkan PMs aims to improve their future cooperation
The informal dinner later today with 'Prime Ministers and PM-designate of six Balkan countries', aim...
- 1:27 PM | Putin: Political situation in Macedonia to develop in line with Constitution
Official Moscow has been closely monitoring the developments in Macedonia. It wishes for the politic...