- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:43 PM | Austria's conservatives and right-wing populists agree on coalition government
Austria’s conservatives and right-wing populists on Friday agreed to form a coalition government nea...
- 9:09 PM | Tillerson offers olive branch as North Korean ambassador makes rare appearance at UN
The US secretary of state came face-to-face with North Korea’s ambassador to the UN for the first ti...
- 8:12 PM | Zaev-Rama: Macedonia and Albania expect launch of their EU accession talks in 2018
Macedonia and Albania expect to kick off their EU accession talks in 2018, considering the positive ...
- 6:56 PM | Macedonian lieutenant wins Sandhurst's International Sword of Honour for best foreign cadet
Officer Cadet Milosh Trendevski from Macedonia was presented Friday with the International Sword at ...
- 5:47 PM | Zaev-Rama: EU members inclined to embrace Western Balkans
There is a propensity among EU members for the accession of Western Balkan countries to the organiza...