- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:26 PM | Ohrid resident retrieves holy cross at Skopje Epiphany ceremony
Ohrid-born Boban Pavlovski retrieved the Holy Cross from the river Vardar tossed by the Archbishop o...
- 12:35 PM | Ohrid premiere of stage rendition of Petre M. Andreevski's poem
A premiere performance of a stage rendition of the critically acclaimed poem "Denicija" by Macedonia...
- 12:12 PM | Rental prices go up, remain stable in three Skopje municipalities
In the Skopje municipality of Karpos, to rent a square meter of an apartment in the third quarter of...
- 11:34 AM | Up to 30 feared dead in avalanche-hit hotel in central Italy
Up to 30 people were feared to have died Thursday after an Italian mountain hotel was engulfed by a ...
- 11:26 AM | Bulgaria, Serbia to sign MoU on gas link construction
The energy ministers of Bulgaria and Serbia will sign on Thursday a memorandum of understanding (MoU...