- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:37 PM | At least 15 dead as migrant boat sinks off Greek island
Fifteen people, including at least five children, drowned on Saturday when the small boat they were ...
- 4:09 PM | Independent Greeks and New Democracy condemn threatening letter addressed to FM Kotzias
The Greek government coalition partner, Independent Greeks and opposition New Democracy issued press...
- 2:35 PM | FM Dimitrov addresses ‘Bergedorf’ round table in Sarajevo
Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitriov addressed Saturday the 167th ‘Bergedorf’ round table i...
- 1:30 PM | Ex-FBI deputy McCabe fired days before retirement
Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, who has endured a year of withering attacks from President...
- 1:17 PM | Tens of thousands rally in Slovakia, demand early election
Tens of thousands of anti-government protesters rallied across Slovakia on Friday to demand an early...