- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 5:46 PM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - SDSM leader Zoran Zaev and Germany's Ambassador to Macedonia Christine Althauser discussed Wednesday on the need for democratic processes in the country to resume and a new, reform-oriented government to be formed, the party said in a press release.
'A majority of the citizens of Macedonia voiced support for a democratic country against a regime...Citizens have voted for changes and now they expect better life and prosperous country,' Zaev said at the meeting.
Zaev and Althauser also reviewed the reports of the European Commission and Reinhard Priebe, discussing in particular the need of judicial reform and completion of the work of the Special Prosecutor's Office in favor of restoring the rule of law in the country, the press release reads. lk/17:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:26 PM | Ohrid resident retrieves holy cross at Skopje Epiphany ceremony
Ohrid-born Boban Pavlovski retrieved the Holy Cross from the river Vardar tossed by the Archbishop o...
- 12:35 PM | Ohrid premiere of stage rendition of Petre M. Andreevski's poem
A premiere performance of a stage rendition of the critically acclaimed poem "Denicija" by Macedonia...
- 12:12 PM | Rental prices go up, remain stable in three Skopje municipalities
In the Skopje municipality of Karpos, to rent a square meter of an apartment in the third quarter of...
- 11:34 AM | Up to 30 feared dead in avalanche-hit hotel in central Italy
Up to 30 people were feared to have died Thursday after an Italian mountain hotel was engulfed by a ...
- 11:26 AM | Bulgaria, Serbia to sign MoU on gas link construction
The energy ministers of Bulgaria and Serbia will sign on Thursday a memorandum of understanding (MoU...