- Thursday, December 07, 2017 8:50 AM
Skopje, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - Final conference of EU-funded project "Programme for (Self) Employment of Single Mothers", implemented in Skopje, Bitola and Stip over the past year, will be held on Thursday.
The programme, implemented by the Business Confederation of Macedonia, Association of Business Women, and Institute for Management Support, was intended for preparation and enhancement of competence of women-single mothers on the labor market.
Training on development of business skills and vocational training were held over the course of the project. ik/08:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:04 PM | Law on languages in Parliament next Monday
The Law on Use of Languages is expected to be on the Parliament's agenda next Monday, MIA learns.
- 7:13 PM | Davos meeting to show direction of talks, says Greek FM
We are close to a solution on certain issues and the meeting in Davos will show the direction of the...
- 6:52 PM | IMF raises global growth forecast, sees Trump tax boost
The International Monetary Fund on Monday revised up its forecast for world economic growth in 2018 ...
- 5:14 PM | Italy's Michele Nicoletti elected new PACE president
Italy's Michele Nicoletti was elected President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Euro...
- 5:09 PM | Macedonia optimistic for name solution, Ambassador Angelov tells ANA-MPA
By definition we are optimists and we need to push the process forward so as to find a solution, Mac...