- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:18 AM
Skopje, 20 February 2018 (MIA) - Club of Consultants/Experts that will unite experts in different areas including energy, industry and infrastructure will start to function in the Economic Chamber of Macedonia.
Activities of the new club will be presented Tuesday at the working meeting in the Economic Chamber of Macedonia which will be attended by Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev.
The establishment of the club is aimed at increasing the competitiveness of the private sector based on knowledge and innovations, i.e. creating an economy capable of competing at the international market through skilled labour and innovative businesses, Economic Chamber of Macedonia said in a press release. sk/10:17
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:57 PM | Let’s work together on building our Europe, PM Zaev tells the Young European Federalists
Let’s work together on building our Europe, as people wish for a fair world that offers opportunity ...
- 9:05 PM | Macedonian social-democrats, Bulgarian socialists sign memo of cooperation
Delegations of the Macedonian Social –Democratic Union (SDSM) and Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), l...
- 8:36 PM | France's Macron says suspect killed 3, injured 16
French President Emmanuel Macron says the armed man who took hostages in a supermarket killed three ...
- 8:26 PM | PM Zaev meets delegation of EP European People’s Party group
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Friday with a delegation of the European People’s Party Group in the E...
- 8:04 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets Greek FM Kotzias
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi commended Friday the pace of the Skopje-Athens bilateral and the ...