- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:57 AM
Brussels, 20 February 2018 (MIA) - EU finance commissioner Pierre Moscovici said Monday that "99 percent" of the third review of the Greek bailout have been accomplished and that the Eurogroup should be able to agree to a new €5.7-billion disbursement at its next meeting in March.
He added that the two remaining issues - the development of e-auctions for seized properties and the development of a privatised site near Athens - would be solved soon, EUObserver reports.
The head of the European Stability Mechanism, Klaus Regling, said in comments after the meeting that he does not “anticipate” the 5.7-billion-euro tranche being disbursed before mid-March, partly due to the scheduling constraints of a German parliamentary committee that has to green light the disbursement, according to Bloomberg. sk/09:56
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:57 PM | Let’s work together on building our Europe, PM Zaev tells the Young European Federalists
Let’s work together on building our Europe, as people wish for a fair world that offers opportunity ...
- 9:05 PM | Macedonian social-democrats, Bulgarian socialists sign memo of cooperation
Delegations of the Macedonian Social –Democratic Union (SDSM) and Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), l...
- 8:36 PM | France's Macron says suspect killed 3, injured 16
French President Emmanuel Macron says the armed man who took hostages in a supermarket killed three ...
- 8:26 PM | PM Zaev meets delegation of EP European People’s Party group
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Friday with a delegation of the European People’s Party Group in the E...
- 8:04 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets Greek FM Kotzias
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi commended Friday the pace of the Skopje-Athens bilateral and the ...