- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 5:46 PM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - SDSM leader Zoran Zaev and Germany's Ambassador to Macedonia Christine Althauser discussed Wednesday on the need for democratic processes in the country to resume and a new, reform-oriented government to be formed, the party said in a press release.
'A majority of the citizens of Macedonia voiced support for a democratic country against a regime...Citizens have voted for changes and now they expect better life and prosperous country,' Zaev said at the meeting.
Zaev and Althauser also reviewed the reports of the European Commission and Reinhard Priebe, discussing in particular the need of judicial reform and completion of the work of the Special Prosecutor's Office in favor of restoring the rule of law in the country, the press release reads. lk/17:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:32 PM | Putin appoints new ambassador to the United States
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday appointed deputy foreign minister Anatoly Antonov as the ...
- 5:30 PM | Serbia, too, can change its position about Macedonia's name issue, says FM Dacic
After Skopje has announced it would change its position on being neutral as regards Kosovo's UNESCO ...
- 5:14 PM | New German Ambassador to Macedonia hands over copy of credentials to FM Dimitrov
New German Ambassador to Macedonia Thomas Norbert Gerberich handed over Monday a copy of his credent...
- 4:48 PM | Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Carranza pays farewell visit to FM Dimitrov
Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Ramon Abaroa Carranza paid Monday a farewell visit to Foreign Minist...
- 3:57 PM | Assumption of the Mother of God (28 August) – non working day in Macedonia
The Assumption of the Mother of God - 28 August (Monday) - is a nonworking day for Orthodox faithful...