- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 5:46 PM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - SDSM leader Zoran Zaev and Germany's Ambassador to Macedonia Christine Althauser discussed Wednesday on the need for democratic processes in the country to resume and a new, reform-oriented government to be formed, the party said in a press release.
'A majority of the citizens of Macedonia voiced support for a democratic country against a regime...Citizens have voted for changes and now they expect better life and prosperous country,' Zaev said at the meeting.
Zaev and Althauser also reviewed the reports of the European Commission and Reinhard Priebe, discussing in particular the need of judicial reform and completion of the work of the Special Prosecutor's Office in favor of restoring the rule of law in the country, the press release reads. lk/17:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:35 PM | Serbia's FM: Belgrade wishes for mutually fair relationship with Skopje
Belgrade asks for a mutually fair relationship with Skopje, Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic sa...
- 9:11 PM | Promotion of 20 publications on Macedonia's cultural, natural heritage
Twenty publications, part of the Government's project 'The most important values in the sphere of cu...
- 6:20 PM | Trump becomes 45th US President
Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States Friday during a time-honored inauguratio...
- 6:12 PM | Moscow, Belgrade want to break up Kosovo 'Crimea-style', says Thaci
Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said Friday Moscow and Belgrade might ignite an armed conflict in the ...
- 6:08 PM | VMRO-DPMNE wishes for advancement of Macedonia-US strategic partnership under Trump's Presidency
VMRO-DPMNE extends congratulations to Donald Trump on his inauguration for US President, wishing for...