- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:08 PM
Belgrade, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Serbian War Crimes Prosecution has decided to expand the indictment against former KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) leader Ramush Haradinaj.
The decision was made because the Prosecution has new evidence, N1 broadcaster has reported.
The evidence concerns Haradninaj's responsibility for war crimes committed in Kosovo that were not previously considered by the Hague Tribunal, and represent an addition to the evidence already submitted to France.
Serbia is seeking Haradinaj's extradition from France, where he was arrested last week.
The new evidence will be sent to the French court dealing with the case as soon as it has been translated into French - which is expected to happen before the end of this week. ik/13:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:18 AM | Establishment of Experts Club within Economic Chamber of Macedonia
Club of Consultants/Experts that will unite experts in different areas including energy, industry an...
- 10:06 AM | Lebanese army will use all means to counter any Israeli aggression: Army chief
Lebanon’s army has warned Israel against staging a new war on the country, vowing that it will use e...
- 9:57 AM | Moscovici: Greece '99 percent' there to get new bailout
EU finance commissioner Pierre Moscovici said Monday that "99 percent" of the third review of the Gr...
- 9:36 AM | Parliament reconvenes, elects Deputy Speakers
Parliament is to reconvene Tuesday after two-week break and is to hold the second continuation of 26...
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...