- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:08 PM
Belgrade, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Serbian War Crimes Prosecution has decided to expand the indictment against former KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) leader Ramush Haradinaj.
The decision was made because the Prosecution has new evidence, N1 broadcaster has reported.
The evidence concerns Haradninaj's responsibility for war crimes committed in Kosovo that were not previously considered by the Hague Tribunal, and represent an addition to the evidence already submitted to France.
Serbia is seeking Haradinaj's extradition from France, where he was arrested last week.
The new evidence will be sent to the French court dealing with the case as soon as it has been translated into French - which is expected to happen before the end of this week. ik/13:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...
- 7:12 PM | Macedonia and Kosovo have no open issues, say Zaev and Thaci
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev after meeting Tuesday with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said fresh opport...
- 6:52 PM | Ivanov-Temer: Macedonia, Brazil to boost economic cooperation
Possibilities have been created for advancing Macedonia-Brazil cooperation, in particular in the sph...