- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:08 PM
Belgrade, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Serbian War Crimes Prosecution has decided to expand the indictment against former KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) leader Ramush Haradinaj.
The decision was made because the Prosecution has new evidence, N1 broadcaster has reported.
The evidence concerns Haradninaj's responsibility for war crimes committed in Kosovo that were not previously considered by the Hague Tribunal, and represent an addition to the evidence already submitted to France.
Serbia is seeking Haradinaj's extradition from France, where he was arrested last week.
The new evidence will be sent to the French court dealing with the case as soon as it has been translated into French - which is expected to happen before the end of this week. ik/13:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:28 PM | Germany says it 'cannot tolerate' Turkey's alleged spying on lawmaker
The German government "cannot tolerate" alleged Turkish spying against a member of its national parl...
- 8:12 PM | Bundestag Committee on European Affairs voices concern over developments in Macedonia
The Committee on European Affairs of Germany's Bundestag reviewed Wednesday a report of the Ministry...
- 7:48 PM | PM Dimitriev: Macedonia is loyal EU partner and should be its member
Speaking Wednesday at the European People's Party (EPP) Congress in Malta, Prime Minister Emil Dimit...
- 6:38 PM | VMRO-DPMNE's Gruevski: We're lobbying in Malta for Macedonia's strategic interests
A delegation of VMRO-DPMNE, led by the party's leader Nikola Gruevski, attends the Congress of the E...
- 6:01 PM | FM Poposki meets Maltese counterpart Vella
Macedonia's Vice-Premier and Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki held talks Wednesday in Valletta with h...