- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:08 PM
Belgrade, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Serbian War Crimes Prosecution has decided to expand the indictment against former KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) leader Ramush Haradinaj.
The decision was made because the Prosecution has new evidence, N1 broadcaster has reported.
The evidence concerns Haradninaj's responsibility for war crimes committed in Kosovo that were not previously considered by the Hague Tribunal, and represent an addition to the evidence already submitted to France.
Serbia is seeking Haradinaj's extradition from France, where he was arrested last week.
The new evidence will be sent to the French court dealing with the case as soon as it has been translated into French - which is expected to happen before the end of this week. ik/13:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:32 PM | Putin appoints new ambassador to the United States
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday appointed deputy foreign minister Anatoly Antonov as the ...
- 5:30 PM | Serbia, too, can change its position about Macedonia's name issue, says FM Dacic
After Skopje has announced it would change its position on being neutral as regards Kosovo's UNESCO ...
- 5:14 PM | New German Ambassador to Macedonia hands over copy of credentials to FM Dimitrov
New German Ambassador to Macedonia Thomas Norbert Gerberich handed over Monday a copy of his credent...
- 4:48 PM | Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Carranza pays farewell visit to FM Dimitrov
Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Ramon Abaroa Carranza paid Monday a farewell visit to Foreign Minist...
- 3:57 PM | Assumption of the Mother of God (28 August) – non working day in Macedonia
The Assumption of the Mother of God - 28 August (Monday) - is a nonworking day for Orthodox faithful...