- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:08 PM
Belgrade, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Serbian War Crimes Prosecution has decided to expand the indictment against former KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) leader Ramush Haradinaj.
The decision was made because the Prosecution has new evidence, N1 broadcaster has reported.
The evidence concerns Haradninaj's responsibility for war crimes committed in Kosovo that were not previously considered by the Hague Tribunal, and represent an addition to the evidence already submitted to France.
Serbia is seeking Haradinaj's extradition from France, where he was arrested last week.
The new evidence will be sent to the French court dealing with the case as soon as it has been translated into French - which is expected to happen before the end of this week. ik/13:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:55 PM | At least 16 killed in Mogadishu car bomb
At least 16 people have been killed and more than 40 injured in a car bomb blast in the Somali capit...
- 3:09 PM | Kosovo President: Visa liberalization, delayed by demarcation
An agreement for demarcation of the border with Montenegro should be ratified for Kosovo citizens to...
- 2:43 PM | Congressman Franks joins call for probing US funding of Soros groups, left-wing causes in Macedonia
US Congressman Trent Franks, Republican representative from Arizona), has joined the calls of his co...
- 12:08 PM | Vatican freezes €2m over suspected money laundering
Authorities in Vatican City have frozen more than €2m worth of assets over suspicions of money laund...
- 12:02 PM | Bill Gates warns tens of millions could be killed by bio-terrorism
Microsoft founder and philanthropist tells Munich security conference genetic engineering could be t...