- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:08 PM
Belgrade, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Serbian War Crimes Prosecution has decided to expand the indictment against former KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) leader Ramush Haradinaj.
The decision was made because the Prosecution has new evidence, N1 broadcaster has reported.
The evidence concerns Haradninaj's responsibility for war crimes committed in Kosovo that were not previously considered by the Hague Tribunal, and represent an addition to the evidence already submitted to France.
Serbia is seeking Haradinaj's extradition from France, where he was arrested last week.
The new evidence will be sent to the French court dealing with the case as soon as it has been translated into French - which is expected to happen before the end of this week. ik/13:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:26 PM | Ohrid resident retrieves holy cross at Skopje Epiphany ceremony
Ohrid-born Boban Pavlovski retrieved the Holy Cross from the river Vardar tossed by the Archbishop o...
- 12:35 PM | Ohrid premiere of stage rendition of Petre M. Andreevski's poem
A premiere performance of a stage rendition of the critically acclaimed poem "Denicija" by Macedonia...
- 12:12 PM | Rental prices go up, remain stable in three Skopje municipalities
In the Skopje municipality of Karpos, to rent a square meter of an apartment in the third quarter of...
- 11:34 AM | Up to 30 feared dead in avalanche-hit hotel in central Italy
Up to 30 people were feared to have died Thursday after an Italian mountain hotel was engulfed by a ...
- 11:26 AM | Bulgaria, Serbia to sign MoU on gas link construction
The energy ministers of Bulgaria and Serbia will sign on Thursday a memorandum of understanding (MoU...