- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:17 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - About 70 trucks are stuck at Greece's Evzoni border crossing due to poor weather and roads' condition.
"The Greek police officers said heavy vehicles are not allowed to enter Greece as of 02:00h due to poor weather and roads' condition", the Ministry of Interior said in a press release. ik/11:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:34 PM | Stabbing spree in Finnish city, suspects hunted
Several people were stabbed in the street in the Finnish city of Turku on Friday, with police shooti...
- 5:30 PM | Weekly Q&A session in Parliament to be held after local elections, Xhaferi tells Zaev
Once the October local elections are concluded, the idea to schedule an hour-long Q&A session at the...
- 4:44 PM | FM Dimitrov in Oslo: Macedonia and Norway sign joint statement on partnership & cooperation
Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov and his Norwegian counterpart Borge Brende signed Friday...
- 3:35 PM | Erdogan tells Turks in Germany to vote against Merkel
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Friday said German Chancellor Angela Merkel's Christian Democrat...
- 3:29 PM | Health Minister Taravari denies that the "blue cards" will be brought back
Health Minister Arben Taravari denied the claims that the Ministry will bring back the paper insuran...