- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:17 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - About 70 trucks are stuck at Greece's Evzoni border crossing due to poor weather and roads' condition.
"The Greek police officers said heavy vehicles are not allowed to enter Greece as of 02:00h due to poor weather and roads' condition", the Ministry of Interior said in a press release. ik/11:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | FM Poposki meets UK Minister, Sir Duncan
Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki and UK Minister of State for Europe and the Americas, Sir Alan Dunca...
- 8:08 PM | SDSM's Sekerinska meets UK high official Sir Duncan
Radmila Sekerinska, Vice-President of the Social Democratic Union of Macedonia (SDSM), held talks Th...
- 7:37 PM | IMF participation on Greece contingent on reforms, debt relief -spokesman
The International Monetary Fund will only consider a financial contribution to the bailout programme...
- 7:27 PM | Trump's deportation plan would cost billions
As outlined by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) this week, President Donald Trump’s plan...
- 5:20 PM | Bosnia revives genocide case against Serbia
Bosnia and Herzegovina's legal counsel Sakib Softic on Thursday submitted a request to the Internati...