- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:17 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - About 70 trucks are stuck at Greece's Evzoni border crossing due to poor weather and roads' condition.
"The Greek police officers said heavy vehicles are not allowed to enter Greece as of 02:00h due to poor weather and roads' condition", the Ministry of Interior said in a press release. ik/11:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:35 PM | Xhaferi-Iotova: Macedonia-Bulgaria friendship treaty to be ratified soon
Macedonia-Bulgaria friendship treaty should be ratified soon by the Parliament of both countries, as...
- 5:01 PM | Construction of railway Beljakovce-Kriva Palanka to kick off next year - Minister
A construction of Beljakovce-Kriva Palanka 34km-long railway section - the second part of Macedonia-...
- 4:11 PM | Macedonia once again a positive Balkan example for EU and NATO integration, Sekerinska tells BBC
With the right policy and the right leadership, you can actually make the country stronger. Macedoni...
- 2:45 PM | Macedonian police gets 45 Skoda vehicles from Czech Republic
The Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Macedonia Miroslav Toman handed over Thursday €1 million wor...
- 2:29 PM | OSCE launches campaign to raise awareness on civic participation
Citizens show little to no interest to react to problems within the community. According to a 2015 I...