- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:17 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - About 70 trucks are stuck at Greece's Evzoni border crossing due to poor weather and roads' condition.
"The Greek police officers said heavy vehicles are not allowed to enter Greece as of 02:00h due to poor weather and roads' condition", the Ministry of Interior said in a press release. ik/11:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:44 PM | Skopje Basic Court accepts indictments for 'Trust' and 'Total' cases
The Skopje Basic Court has accepted the indictment of the Special Prosecution Office (SPO) for the c...
- 8:57 PM | Protesters, police clash at tent camp outside parliament in Kyiv
Ukrainian protesters who call on President Petro Poroshenko to enact anti-corruption reforms or step...
- 8:38 PM | Merkel to suggest reduction in aid for Turkey at EU summit
German Chancellor Angela Merkel will broach the topic of a potential reduction of European Union (EU...
- 8:32 PM | Local Self-Government Minister Fazliu meets EC official Wolfe
Minister of Local Self-Government Suhejl Fazliu held talks Tuesday with Colin Wolfe, Head of Western...
- 6:43 PM | Delegation of inter-party initiative for VMRO-DPMNE reforms visits Brussels
A delegation of the inter-party initiative for VMRO-DPMNE reforms visited Brussels on 17-18 October ...