- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:17 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - About 70 trucks are stuck at Greece's Evzoni border crossing due to poor weather and roads' condition.
"The Greek police officers said heavy vehicles are not allowed to enter Greece as of 02:00h due to poor weather and roads' condition", the Ministry of Interior said in a press release. ik/11:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:39 PM | VMRO-DPMNE details SDSM violations on Thursday, calls them a deliberate provocation
VMRO-DPMNE member of Parliament Vladimir Gjorcev held a lengthy press conference on Sunday in which ...
- 4:57 PM | SDSM: Those involved in Parliament incidents must be brought to justice
All of those involved in the Parliament's unrest this Thursday must be brought to justice, SDSM repr...
- 3:30 PM | MoI charges 15, detains five for involvement in Macedonia's Parliament unrest
The Ministry of Interior (MoI) has thus far brought criminal charges against 15 people involved in t...
- 2:19 PM | Igumen Kiprijan Slepcenski declared saint
The Archbishop of Ohrid and Macedonia, HH Stefan, declared Igumen Kiprijan Slepcenski a saint at the...
- 12:08 PM | Pope urges mediation to end North Korea crisis
Pope Francis said on Saturday a third country, such as Norway, should try to mediate the dispute bet...