- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:17 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - About 70 trucks are stuck at Greece's Evzoni border crossing due to poor weather and roads' condition.
"The Greek police officers said heavy vehicles are not allowed to enter Greece as of 02:00h due to poor weather and roads' condition", the Ministry of Interior said in a press release. ik/11:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:11 AM | Films chosen by underground performer Vasko Atanasoski to be screened in Cinematheque
Two films in selection of the underground performer Vasko Atanasoski, which are part of “Expert with...
- 8:45 AM | "Torture" and "Trista" hearings in Skopje court
Hearings in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) cases dubbed "Torture" and "Trista" will take place in...
- 8:24 AM | EU backs Britain in blaming Russia for spy attack, recalls envoy
European Union leaders backed Britain on Thursday in blaming Moscow over a nerve agent attack on a f...
- 8:23 AM | Leaders of Serbia, Kosovo to meet In bid to end bitterness
The presidents of Serbia and Kosovo are scheduled to meet in Brussels on March 23 as the Balkan neig...
- 9:44 PM | Top Trump lawyer quits as Mueller probe presses White House
The leading attorney on President Donald Trump's legal team, John Dowd, resigned Thursday amid growi...