- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:17 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - About 70 trucks are stuck at Greece's Evzoni border crossing due to poor weather and roads' condition.
"The Greek police officers said heavy vehicles are not allowed to enter Greece as of 02:00h due to poor weather and roads' condition", the Ministry of Interior said in a press release. ik/11:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:50 PM | Initiative for United Macedonia organizes musical happening in Skopje City Park
The 'Civic Initiative for United Macedonia' organized yet another musical happening Sunday in Skopje...
- 3:21 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski reiterates call for snap poll
A government intending to implement the so-called 'Tirana platform', designed in a foreign country, ...
- 2:19 PM | Russian opposition leader arrested in Moscow
Russia's main opposition leader, Alexei Navanly, has been arrested at an anti-corruption protest he ...
- 2:12 PM | Earth Hour 2017 in Macedonia
Macedonia joined Saturday the Earth Hour 2017 by turning the lights off on certain locations in Skop...
- 1:02 PM | Ohio nightclub shooting leaves one dead, 14 wounded, police say
Fifteen people were shot, one fatally, at a packed nightclub in Cincinnati, Ohio, early on Sunday, a...