- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:17 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - About 70 trucks are stuck at Greece's Evzoni border crossing due to poor weather and roads' condition.
"The Greek police officers said heavy vehicles are not allowed to enter Greece as of 02:00h due to poor weather and roads' condition", the Ministry of Interior said in a press release. ik/11:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:35 PM | Serbia's FM: Belgrade wishes for mutually fair relationship with Skopje
Belgrade asks for a mutually fair relationship with Skopje, Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic sa...
- 9:11 PM | Promotion of 20 publications on Macedonia's cultural, natural heritage
Twenty publications, part of the Government's project 'The most important values in the sphere of cu...
- 6:20 PM | Trump becomes 45th US President
Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States Friday during a time-honored inauguratio...
- 6:12 PM | Moscow, Belgrade want to break up Kosovo 'Crimea-style', says Thaci
Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said Friday Moscow and Belgrade might ignite an armed conflict in the ...
- 6:08 PM | VMRO-DPMNE wishes for advancement of Macedonia-US strategic partnership under Trump's Presidency
VMRO-DPMNE extends congratulations to Donald Trump on his inauguration for US President, wishing for...