- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:00 AM
Debar, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.cc/09:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:44 PM | Skopje Basic Court accepts indictments for 'Trust' and 'Total' cases
The Skopje Basic Court has accepted the indictment of the Special Prosecution Office (SPO) for the c...
- 8:57 PM | Protesters, police clash at tent camp outside parliament in Kyiv
Ukrainian protesters who call on President Petro Poroshenko to enact anti-corruption reforms or step...
- 8:38 PM | Merkel to suggest reduction in aid for Turkey at EU summit
German Chancellor Angela Merkel will broach the topic of a potential reduction of European Union (EU...
- 8:32 PM | Local Self-Government Minister Fazliu meets EC official Wolfe
Minister of Local Self-Government Suhejl Fazliu held talks Tuesday with Colin Wolfe, Head of Western...
- 6:43 PM | Delegation of inter-party initiative for VMRO-DPMNE reforms visits Brussels
A delegation of the inter-party initiative for VMRO-DPMNE reforms visited Brussels on 17-18 October ...