- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:00 AM
Debar, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.cc/09:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | FM Poposki meets UK Minister, Sir Duncan
Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki and UK Minister of State for Europe and the Americas, Sir Alan Dunca...
- 8:08 PM | SDSM's Sekerinska meets UK high official Sir Duncan
Radmila Sekerinska, Vice-President of the Social Democratic Union of Macedonia (SDSM), held talks Th...
- 7:37 PM | IMF participation on Greece contingent on reforms, debt relief -spokesman
The International Monetary Fund will only consider a financial contribution to the bailout programme...
- 7:27 PM | Trump's deportation plan would cost billions
As outlined by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) this week, President Donald Trump’s plan...
- 5:20 PM | Bosnia revives genocide case against Serbia
Bosnia and Herzegovina's legal counsel Sakib Softic on Thursday submitted a request to the Internati...