- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:00 AM
Debar, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.cc/09:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:28 PM | Germany says it 'cannot tolerate' Turkey's alleged spying on lawmaker
The German government "cannot tolerate" alleged Turkish spying against a member of its national parl...
- 8:12 PM | Bundestag Committee on European Affairs voices concern over developments in Macedonia
The Committee on European Affairs of Germany's Bundestag reviewed Wednesday a report of the Ministry...
- 7:48 PM | PM Dimitriev: Macedonia is loyal EU partner and should be its member
Speaking Wednesday at the European People's Party (EPP) Congress in Malta, Prime Minister Emil Dimit...
- 6:38 PM | VMRO-DPMNE's Gruevski: We're lobbying in Malta for Macedonia's strategic interests
A delegation of VMRO-DPMNE, led by the party's leader Nikola Gruevski, attends the Congress of the E...
- 6:01 PM | FM Poposki meets Maltese counterpart Vella
Macedonia's Vice-Premier and Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki held talks Wednesday in Valletta with h...