- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:00 AM
Debar, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.cc/09:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:18 AM | Establishment of Experts Club within Economic Chamber of Macedonia
Club of Consultants/Experts that will unite experts in different areas including energy, industry an...
- 10:06 AM | Lebanese army will use all means to counter any Israeli aggression: Army chief
Lebanon’s army has warned Israel against staging a new war on the country, vowing that it will use e...
- 9:57 AM | Moscovici: Greece '99 percent' there to get new bailout
EU finance commissioner Pierre Moscovici said Monday that "99 percent" of the third review of the Gr...
- 9:36 AM | Parliament reconvenes, elects Deputy Speakers
Parliament is to reconvene Tuesday after two-week break and is to hold the second continuation of 26...
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...