- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:00 AM
Debar, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.cc/09:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:56 PM | NATO looks ahead to Montenegro membership
Montenegro's accession to the alliance is complete and the Balkan country will join at Thursday's le...
- 4:43 PM | Macedonia honors St. Cyril in Rome
A service of intercession was held Wednesday on the tomb of St. Cyril at the Basilica of Saint Cleme...
- 3:55 PM | Macedonian and Russian Presidents call for resumption of good economic cooperation
Macedonia holds to its strategic goals, championing friendly relations, cooperation and mutual respe...
- 2:56 PM | Mogherini: Meeting with Western Balkan PMs aims to improve their future cooperation
The informal dinner later today with 'Prime Ministers and PM-designate of six Balkan countries', aim...
- 1:27 PM | Putin: Political situation in Macedonia to develop in line with Constitution
Official Moscow has been closely monitoring the developments in Macedonia. It wishes for the politic...