- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:00 AM
Debar, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar an in Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Labour and Welfare Ministry, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.cc/09:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:35 PM | Serbia's FM: Belgrade wishes for mutually fair relationship with Skopje
Belgrade asks for a mutually fair relationship with Skopje, Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic sa...
- 9:11 PM | Promotion of 20 publications on Macedonia's cultural, natural heritage
Twenty publications, part of the Government's project 'The most important values in the sphere of cu...
- 6:20 PM | Trump becomes 45th US President
Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States Friday during a time-honored inauguratio...
- 6:12 PM | Moscow, Belgrade want to break up Kosovo 'Crimea-style', says Thaci
Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said Friday Moscow and Belgrade might ignite an armed conflict in the ...
- 6:08 PM | VMRO-DPMNE wishes for advancement of Macedonia-US strategic partnership under Trump's Presidency
VMRO-DPMNE extends congratulations to Donald Trump on his inauguration for US President, wishing for...