- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:42 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Liberation of Skopje film directed by Rade and Danilo Sherbedzija was screened at the 28th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) within Award Buzz Fest Foreign Language Film section, Partysans Production said in a press release.
The film was screened on Jan.9 and the second screened and the second projection is to be held Wedesnday (Jan. 11) in Regal cinema. Following the first screening, the film received excellent reception from critics and audience had the opportunity to ask questions to director Danilo Sherbedzija, press release reads.
The Liberation of Skopje is a Macedonian-Croatian-Finnish co-production and cast includes David Todosovski, Silvija Stojanovska, Rade Sherbedzija, Lucija Sherbedzija and Nebojsa Glogovac. sk/09:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:44 PM | Skopje Basic Court accepts indictments for 'Trust' and 'Total' cases
The Skopje Basic Court has accepted the indictment of the Special Prosecution Office (SPO) for the c...
- 8:57 PM | Protesters, police clash at tent camp outside parliament in Kyiv
Ukrainian protesters who call on President Petro Poroshenko to enact anti-corruption reforms or step...
- 8:38 PM | Merkel to suggest reduction in aid for Turkey at EU summit
German Chancellor Angela Merkel will broach the topic of a potential reduction of European Union (EU...
- 8:32 PM | Local Self-Government Minister Fazliu meets EC official Wolfe
Minister of Local Self-Government Suhejl Fazliu held talks Tuesday with Colin Wolfe, Head of Western...
- 6:43 PM | Delegation of inter-party initiative for VMRO-DPMNE reforms visits Brussels
A delegation of the inter-party initiative for VMRO-DPMNE reforms visited Brussels on 17-18 October ...