- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:42 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Liberation of Skopje film directed by Rade and Danilo Sherbedzija was screened at the 28th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) within Award Buzz Fest Foreign Language Film section, Partysans Production said in a press release.
The film was screened on Jan.9 and the second screened and the second projection is to be held Wedesnday (Jan. 11) in Regal cinema. Following the first screening, the film received excellent reception from critics and audience had the opportunity to ask questions to director Danilo Sherbedzija, press release reads.
The Liberation of Skopje is a Macedonian-Croatian-Finnish co-production and cast includes David Todosovski, Silvija Stojanovska, Rade Sherbedzija, Lucija Sherbedzija and Nebojsa Glogovac. sk/09:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:56 PM | NATO looks ahead to Montenegro membership
Montenegro's accession to the alliance is complete and the Balkan country will join at Thursday's le...
- 4:43 PM | Macedonia honors St. Cyril in Rome
A service of intercession was held Wednesday on the tomb of St. Cyril at the Basilica of Saint Cleme...
- 3:55 PM | Macedonian and Russian Presidents call for resumption of good economic cooperation
Macedonia holds to its strategic goals, championing friendly relations, cooperation and mutual respe...
- 2:56 PM | Mogherini: Meeting with Western Balkan PMs aims to improve their future cooperation
The informal dinner later today with 'Prime Ministers and PM-designate of six Balkan countries', aim...
- 1:27 PM | Putin: Political situation in Macedonia to develop in line with Constitution
Official Moscow has been closely monitoring the developments in Macedonia. It wishes for the politic...