- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:42 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Liberation of Skopje film directed by Rade and Danilo Sherbedzija was screened at the 28th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) within Award Buzz Fest Foreign Language Film section, Partysans Production said in a press release.
The film was screened on Jan.9 and the second screened and the second projection is to be held Wedesnday (Jan. 11) in Regal cinema. Following the first screening, the film received excellent reception from critics and audience had the opportunity to ask questions to director Danilo Sherbedzija, press release reads.
The Liberation of Skopje is a Macedonian-Croatian-Finnish co-production and cast includes David Todosovski, Silvija Stojanovska, Rade Sherbedzija, Lucija Sherbedzija and Nebojsa Glogovac. sk/09:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:26 PM | Ohrid resident retrieves holy cross at Skopje Epiphany ceremony
Ohrid-born Boban Pavlovski retrieved the Holy Cross from the river Vardar tossed by the Archbishop o...
- 12:35 PM | Ohrid premiere of stage rendition of Petre M. Andreevski's poem
A premiere performance of a stage rendition of the critically acclaimed poem "Denicija" by Macedonia...
- 12:12 PM | Rental prices go up, remain stable in three Skopje municipalities
In the Skopje municipality of Karpos, to rent a square meter of an apartment in the third quarter of...
- 11:34 AM | Up to 30 feared dead in avalanche-hit hotel in central Italy
Up to 30 people were feared to have died Thursday after an Italian mountain hotel was engulfed by a ...
- 11:26 AM | Bulgaria, Serbia to sign MoU on gas link construction
The energy ministers of Bulgaria and Serbia will sign on Thursday a memorandum of understanding (MoU...