- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:42 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Liberation of Skopje film directed by Rade and Danilo Sherbedzija was screened at the 28th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) within Award Buzz Fest Foreign Language Film section, Partysans Production said in a press release.
The film was screened on Jan.9 and the second screened and the second projection is to be held Wedesnday (Jan. 11) in Regal cinema. Following the first screening, the film received excellent reception from critics and audience had the opportunity to ask questions to director Danilo Sherbedzija, press release reads.
The Liberation of Skopje is a Macedonian-Croatian-Finnish co-production and cast includes David Todosovski, Silvija Stojanovska, Rade Sherbedzija, Lucija Sherbedzija and Nebojsa Glogovac. sk/09:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:55 PM | At least 16 killed in Mogadishu car bomb
At least 16 people have been killed and more than 40 injured in a car bomb blast in the Somali capit...
- 3:09 PM | Kosovo President: Visa liberalization, delayed by demarcation
An agreement for demarcation of the border with Montenegro should be ratified for Kosovo citizens to...
- 2:43 PM | Congressman Franks joins call for probing US funding of Soros groups, left-wing causes in Macedonia
US Congressman Trent Franks, Republican representative from Arizona), has joined the calls of his co...
- 12:08 PM | Vatican freezes €2m over suspected money laundering
Authorities in Vatican City have frozen more than €2m worth of assets over suspicions of money laund...
- 12:02 PM | Bill Gates warns tens of millions could be killed by bio-terrorism
Microsoft founder and philanthropist tells Munich security conference genetic engineering could be t...