- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:42 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Liberation of Skopje film directed by Rade and Danilo Sherbedzija was screened at the 28th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) within Award Buzz Fest Foreign Language Film section, Partysans Production said in a press release.
The film was screened on Jan.9 and the second screened and the second projection is to be held Wedesnday (Jan. 11) in Regal cinema. Following the first screening, the film received excellent reception from critics and audience had the opportunity to ask questions to director Danilo Sherbedzija, press release reads.
The Liberation of Skopje is a Macedonian-Croatian-Finnish co-production and cast includes David Todosovski, Silvija Stojanovska, Rade Sherbedzija, Lucija Sherbedzija and Nebojsa Glogovac. sk/09:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:11 AM | Films chosen by underground performer Vasko Atanasoski to be screened in Cinematheque
Two films in selection of the underground performer Vasko Atanasoski, which are part of “Expert with...
- 8:45 AM | "Torture" and "Trista" hearings in Skopje court
Hearings in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) cases dubbed "Torture" and "Trista" will take place in...
- 8:24 AM | EU backs Britain in blaming Russia for spy attack, recalls envoy
European Union leaders backed Britain on Thursday in blaming Moscow over a nerve agent attack on a f...
- 8:23 AM | Leaders of Serbia, Kosovo to meet In bid to end bitterness
The presidents of Serbia and Kosovo are scheduled to meet in Brussels on March 23 as the Balkan neig...
- 9:44 PM | Top Trump lawyer quits as Mueller probe presses White House
The leading attorney on President Donald Trump's legal team, John Dowd, resigned Thursday amid growi...