- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:42 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Liberation of Skopje film directed by Rade and Danilo Sherbedzija was screened at the 28th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) within Award Buzz Fest Foreign Language Film section, Partysans Production said in a press release.
The film was screened on Jan.9 and the second screened and the second projection is to be held Wedesnday (Jan. 11) in Regal cinema. Following the first screening, the film received excellent reception from critics and audience had the opportunity to ask questions to director Danilo Sherbedzija, press release reads.
The Liberation of Skopje is a Macedonian-Croatian-Finnish co-production and cast includes David Todosovski, Silvija Stojanovska, Rade Sherbedzija, Lucija Sherbedzija and Nebojsa Glogovac. sk/09:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:34 PM | Stabbing spree in Finnish city, suspects hunted
Several people were stabbed in the street in the Finnish city of Turku on Friday, with police shooti...
- 5:30 PM | Weekly Q&A session in Parliament to be held after local elections, Xhaferi tells Zaev
Once the October local elections are concluded, the idea to schedule an hour-long Q&A session at the...
- 4:44 PM | FM Dimitrov in Oslo: Macedonia and Norway sign joint statement on partnership & cooperation
Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov and his Norwegian counterpart Borge Brende signed Friday...
- 3:35 PM | Erdogan tells Turks in Germany to vote against Merkel
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Friday said German Chancellor Angela Merkel's Christian Democrat...
- 3:29 PM | Health Minister Taravari denies that the "blue cards" will be brought back
Health Minister Arben Taravari denied the claims that the Ministry will bring back the paper insuran...