- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:42 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - The Liberation of Skopje film directed by Rade and Danilo Sherbedzija was screened at the 28th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) within Award Buzz Fest Foreign Language Film section, Partysans Production said in a press release.
The film was screened on Jan.9 and the second screened and the second projection is to be held Wedesnday (Jan. 11) in Regal cinema. Following the first screening, the film received excellent reception from critics and audience had the opportunity to ask questions to director Danilo Sherbedzija, press release reads.
The Liberation of Skopje is a Macedonian-Croatian-Finnish co-production and cast includes David Todosovski, Silvija Stojanovska, Rade Sherbedzija, Lucija Sherbedzija and Nebojsa Glogovac. sk/09:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:54 PM | Putin: Trump opponents harm US with 'invented' Russia scandal
Russia's president has accused opponents of his US counterpart Donald Trump of harming the US by "in...
- 5:35 PM | Xhaferi-Iotova: Macedonia-Bulgaria friendship treaty to be ratified soon
Macedonia-Bulgaria friendship treaty should be ratified soon by the Parliament of both countries, as...
- 5:01 PM | Construction of railway Beljakovce-Kriva Palanka to kick off next year - Minister
A construction of Beljakovce-Kriva Palanka 34km-long railway section - the second part of Macedonia-...
- 4:11 PM | Macedonia once again a positive Balkan example for EU and NATO integration, Sekerinska tells BBC
With the right policy and the right leadership, you can actually make the country stronger. Macedoni...
- 2:45 PM | Macedonian police gets 45 Skoda vehicles from Czech Republic
The Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Macedonia Miroslav Toman handed over Thursday €1 million wor...