- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:44 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - Voting is now open for the European Business Awards, in which five Macedonian companies are competing in the national and European wide level, against companies from 33 other countries.
Bransys, Digital Center, P.I.C., Rade Koncar and Veze Sharri have prepared videos presenting their business models, products and services available here - http://www.businessawardseurope.com/vote/category-new/former-yugoslav-republic-of-macedonia.
More than 350 companies from across Europe are in competition and votes will be tallied for seven weeks. National champions will be announced on March 6th, and the European champion will be announced on April 27th.cc/09:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:37 PM | At least 15 dead as migrant boat sinks off Greek island
Fifteen people, including at least five children, drowned on Saturday when the small boat they were ...
- 4:09 PM | Independent Greeks and New Democracy condemn threatening letter addressed to FM Kotzias
The Greek government coalition partner, Independent Greeks and opposition New Democracy issued press...
- 2:35 PM | FM Dimitrov addresses ‘Bergedorf’ round table in Sarajevo
Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitriov addressed Saturday the 167th ‘Bergedorf’ round table i...
- 1:30 PM | Ex-FBI deputy McCabe fired days before retirement
Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, who has endured a year of withering attacks from President...
- 1:17 PM | Tens of thousands rally in Slovakia, demand early election
Tens of thousands of anti-government protesters rallied across Slovakia on Friday to demand an early...