- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:44 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - Voting is now open for the European Business Awards, in which five Macedonian companies are competing in the national and European wide level, against companies from 33 other countries.
Bransys, Digital Center, P.I.C., Rade Koncar and Veze Sharri have prepared videos presenting their business models, products and services available here - http://www.businessawardseurope.com/vote/category-new/former-yugoslav-republic-of-macedonia.
More than 350 companies from across Europe are in competition and votes will be tallied for seven weeks. National champions will be announced on March 6th, and the European champion will be announced on April 27th.cc/09:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:26 PM | Zivko Chingo documentary premieres in Skopje
Master Chingo, a video homage about the late Macedonian writer Zivko Chingo, had its premiere Monday...
- 9:03 PM | Serbia President Nikolic decides not to run for reelection
Serbia's President Tomislav Nikolic will not seek reelection, it has been revealed after his meeting...
- 6:58 PM | Eurozone, Greece reach deal on return of bailout inspectors
The eurozone's 19 finance ministers agreed Monday that officials from the institutions overseeing Gr...
- 6:45 PM | Russia's Ambassador to United Nations dies
Russian officials say its ambassador to the United Nations has died suddenly in New York City. Vital...
- 6:38 PM | SPO, Council of Public Prosecutors hold meeting over Coup case
The Council of Public Prosecutors of Macedonia and the Special Public Prosecution (SPO), tasked with...