- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:44 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - Voting is now open for the European Business Awards, in which five Macedonian companies are competing in the national and European wide level, against companies from 33 other countries.
Bransys, Digital Center, P.I.C., Rade Koncar and Veze Sharri have prepared videos presenting their business models, products and services available here - http://www.businessawardseurope.com/vote/category-new/former-yugoslav-republic-of-macedonia.
More than 350 companies from across Europe are in competition and votes will be tallied for seven weeks. National champions will be announced on March 6th, and the European champion will be announced on April 27th.cc/09:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:43 PM | Austria's conservatives and right-wing populists agree on coalition government
Austria’s conservatives and right-wing populists on Friday agreed to form a coalition government nea...
- 9:09 PM | Tillerson offers olive branch as North Korean ambassador makes rare appearance at UN
The US secretary of state came face-to-face with North Korea’s ambassador to the UN for the first ti...
- 8:12 PM | Zaev-Rama: Macedonia and Albania expect launch of their EU accession talks in 2018
Macedonia and Albania expect to kick off their EU accession talks in 2018, considering the positive ...
- 6:56 PM | Macedonian lieutenant wins Sandhurst's International Sword of Honour for best foreign cadet
Officer Cadet Milosh Trendevski from Macedonia was presented Friday with the International Sword at ...
- 5:47 PM | Zaev-Rama: EU members inclined to embrace Western Balkans
There is a propensity among EU members for the accession of Western Balkan countries to the organiza...