- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:12 AM | Skopje hosts international conference on solid waste management
International conference on the topic "Macedonia Networking in the World’s Solid Waste Management Tr...
- 9:31 AM | Ecuador again tells Assange to not meddle in other countries
Ecuador on Wednesday again urged Julian Assange to not interfere in the affairs of other countries a...
- 9:28 AM | Quake magnitude 5.0 strikes southwest Turkey
An earthquake of magnitude 5.0 hit southwest Turkey at 2022 GMT on Wednesday, the U.S. Geological Su...
- 9:19 AM | Governments of Macedonia, Bulgaria to hold joint session in Strumica
The governments of the Republic of Macedonia and the Republic of Bulgaria will hold Thursday first j...
- 9:41 PM | PM Zaev: Model for the future promotes respect for all ethnic communities
The model for Macedonia's future promotes respecting of all ethnic communities and cultural diversit...