- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:43 PM | PM Zaev meets Belgian counterpart Michel
Macedonia's Prime Minister held talks Thursday in New York with his Belgian counterpart Charles Mich...
- 9:19 PM | Tusk advocates strengthening of EU role in Western Balkans
Strengthening of the EU role in the region of Western Balkans is one of the Union's priorities, Euro...
- 8:49 PM | EU officials reach draft deal on more North Korea sanctions - sources
EU ambassadors have reached an initial agreement to impose more economic sanctions on North Korea, g...
- 8:08 PM | Trump orders new sanctions to tighten screws on North Korea nuclear program
U.S. President Donald Trump ordered new sanctions on Thursday that open the door wider to blacklisti...
- 8:03 PM | South Korea's Moon says North Korea crisis must be handled in 'stable' manner
South Korean President Moon Jae-in called on Thursday for the North Korean nuclear crisis to be hand...