- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:14 AM
Skopje, 11 January 2017 (MIA) - As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol. sk/09:11
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:55 PM | At least 16 killed in Mogadishu car bomb
At least 16 people have been killed and more than 40 injured in a car bomb blast in the Somali capit...
- 3:09 PM | Kosovo President: Visa liberalization, delayed by demarcation
An agreement for demarcation of the border with Montenegro should be ratified for Kosovo citizens to...
- 2:43 PM | Congressman Franks joins call for probing US funding of Soros groups, left-wing causes in Macedonia
US Congressman Trent Franks, Republican representative from Arizona), has joined the calls of his co...
- 12:08 PM | Vatican freezes €2m over suspected money laundering
Authorities in Vatican City have frozen more than €2m worth of assets over suspicions of money laund...
- 12:02 PM | Bill Gates warns tens of millions could be killed by bio-terrorism
Microsoft founder and philanthropist tells Munich security conference genetic engineering could be t...