- Saturday, August 30, 2014 1:28 PM
Skopje, 30 August 2014 (MIA) - Representatives of 40 companies from the Macedonian Chambers of Commerce supported by the Agency for Foreign Investments are participating at the 83rd Izmir International Fair taking place August 29 to September 7.
Delegation led by the President of the Macedonian Chambers of Commerce Daniela Arsovska, is consisted of businessmen from several sectors - construction, agrobusiness, transportation, tourism, consulting, freight forwarding and textile production. They will meet businessmen from different countries and will acquaint with presidents and executive managers of largest companies in Turkey and in the world.
We have realised meetings which will result with export of Macedonian companies on Turkish market. We also started negotiations for joint investments by Turkish companies in Macedonia in agro sector, food and textile industry. In the following days we plan to sign memorandums of cooperation with leading business organisations in Turkey, Arsovska said. sk/13:23
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:56 PM | Divisive political rhetoric a danger to the world, Amnesty says
Politicians who have used a divisive and dehumanised rhetoric are creating a more divided and danger...
- 8:49 PM | Montenegro's minister for European affairs resigns
Montenegro’s European Affairs Minister Aleksandar Andrija Pejovic resigned Thursday after the countr...
- 8:32 PM | New deadly raids rock rebel-held Eastern Ghouta
Syrian government forces are reported to have carried out a wave of air and artillery strikes on the...
- 8:25 PM | EC to promote renewed dynamics in relations with Western Balkan countries - spokesman
European Commission President Jean Claude Juncker is set to visit Western Balkan countries to promot...
- 6:40 PM | Alternate FM Katrougalos announces Greece's intention to support Macedonia's bid to join Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
Alternate Minister for Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos in a letter to the EU Commissioners in ch...